RSS

Thursday, November 26, 2009

WHY IS THE WORLD RUNNING????!!!!


Hey...why do i have the feeling like m starring in a movie, and that somebody is actually fast forwarding it.

I mean seriously, it was only yesterday that i joined this college, and now m already towards the end of my 3rd year.

Where does time fly???

I can swear to anyone willing to listen that it was only yesterday, i was scared to death about how it would be in a college, what it would be like to be ragged, what it would be to confront my seniors..and can you believe it? I have actually gone past it all!

I had my first taste of ragging in my hostel the very first day, after which i actually cried to sleep for a whole night. But honestly, it was not at all bad. In fact the only reason i cried was because i was being put away in a hostel for the first time and i was terribly missing my parents. Which of course, i still do but guess mature enough not to cry about it anymore.

Would you believe if i said i totally HATED my college the first time i saw it. Well, you wont have a tough time believing if you saw it too, at least 3 years back when i joined. And you cant blame me. After all having your brother studying in a college like VIT, you start expecting all colleges to be kinda like that. But trust me, my college's totally cool, at least for me, now. I've learned to LOVE it.

Well, people say college times are the best times of life. I cant guarantee you on that one, but there is one thing m sure of. It certainly does leave you with loads of memories. The memories of bunking classes, the memories of staying locked up in your hostel room hiding from the warden when you're supposed to be at the college, the memories of sparks flying when you met your someone special, the memories of staying up all night watching movies, the memories of laughing so hard that your stomach hurt....Oh My Gosh.... there are just so many, and i dont want it to end.

Why does the world have to run? Why cant everyone just stand still and stop it?


0 comments:

Post a Comment